Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Catching Up

Well, it's safe to say I've been slacking on the blog updating. Not that I haven't been creating stuff, just too busy to remember to post! I'll spare you the details of my crazy life, but here's a bunch of images of what I've been up to in the past few months:

Mom & I redid my room & put new flooring down (it use to be purple).

Inspired by something my pastor's wife does, I created my own 'Blessing Ring' - a place to keep cards and notes of encouragement.

Helped with my church's Trunk or Treat. My trunk was "The Book of Kells." And yes, I free-handed those posters you see (I'll try and post detail shots later.)

Made a bead-weaved amulet pouch to hold my candle (battery powered) for Emmaus candlelight services - so my hands are free to hug and do sign language.

Had fun capturing the local squirrels feasting on the pumpkins we left on our steps.

Made a Santa basket in basket-making class.

Lots of time playing with our new Havanese puppy, Ginny. She likes to walk on my back if I'm laying on the floor.

Caroling Cows! Made for a Facebook group I joined called 'Doodle United.' The theme was Christmas.

This is (part of) my title page for my new scrapbook project for the year, One Little Word. My word, by the way, is "go." More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment