Friday, February 24, 2012

OLW - Go - February Edition

 Finally got around to doing the February for my One Little Word class. The prompt was to take photos (or find pictures online) of things that represent what your word means to you. My smaller photos are fairly self explanatory: direction, travel, adventure, go. Most of the photos I found on Pinterist but I did take a few of them. 

For my bigger photo:
One of the things I am inviting into my life using my word 'Go' is trust in Christ - which reminded me of the song "Let It Go" by Tenth Avenue North. I often hold on so tight to what I think I want instead of letting go and trusting that Christ will be there to catch me and give me something better in His eyes. I overlaid the lyrics to the song using Photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment